Daycare in Rockville
Our Curriculum & the 7 Domains of Learning
The daycare at Celebree School® of Rockville is a unique place that prepares children for school and life. We do this in many ways, including through our curriculum, which integrates the 7 Domains of Learning. This helps children develop in key areas, including cognitively, socially, emotionally, and physically. Over time, they will develop a strong foundation for future success, all while having fun and making friends.
About the 7 Domains of Learning & How We Educate Your Child In Them
As we educate your child at the daycare at Celebree School of Rockville, we address different domains to ensure we focus on the whole individual. This includes:
- Social & Personal Development: In this area, we promote the healthy development of relationships with both peers and adults, teaching children to share, collaborate, respect others, and resolve conflicts, all while developing their own unique identity.
- Scientific Thinking: We harness the natural curiosity young children have to teach them to think in a scientific way, starting with asking questions about the world around them, testing solutions, and ultimately drawing conclusions.
- Mathematical Thinking: Numbers play a big role in school and in life. At Celebree School of Rockville, we focus on early math skills, from finding the relationships between numbers, identifying patterns, introducing geometric concepts, and explaining spatial awareness.
- Literacy & Language: These are the basis for learning and communication, which is why we integrate literacy and language skills into many of our lessons. We’ll teach your child early literacy skills, including letters, reading, writing, and the basics of grammar and comprehension.
- Social Studies: We enable children to learn more about the world around them beyond their everyday life, so they begin to see connections and understand societal relationships in different communities.
- The Arts: We encourage creativity in many ways at our daycare for the Rockville area, from dance and music to drawing, theater, visual arts, and more. We encourage children to tap their imagination to express themselves and their own unique ideas in creative ways.
- Physical Development & Health: We also teach children about the importance of a strong mind and body, including healthy habits, like exercise and good nutrition, and also work to instill self-help skills so they become more independent.
Visit Our Daycare in Rockville to Learn More!
If you’d like to find out more about the 7 Domains of Learning and how we educate children in each one, we’re a call away. You can set up a visit, come see us for yourself, and see first-hand what makes our daycare unique.
We proudly serve children from the ages of six weeks to 12 years old in:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call Celebree School of Rockville at (301) 579-3601 today to find out more and set up your visit to our daycare in Rockville, MD.