Deciding to open your own Celebree School is an exciting, meaningful step that will make a long-lasting impact not just on your life, your career, and your legacy, but also on your loved ones. At the end of the day, it is also running a business, and their guidance and support is crucial in your effectiveness, your reliability, your performance, and your leadership. As with franchising, you will need each other to depend on and build your success together.
Running a Celebree School is anchored on the principle of excellence. In order to maintain that, we need to make sure that our foundations remain strong. Our franchisees share our values and our commitment to providing the best in early childhood education and childcare. Our franchise opportunities make it possible for us to create a neighborhood that fosters a lifelong sense of learning and community; one where owners, educators, parents, and children unite in support of one another.
We’ve cultivated this same sense of teamwork and camaraderie at Celebree School. Like a family, we look out for and uplift each other. But most important of all, as a leader, I am personally invested in each and everyone’s success.
As with families and friends, it is understandable to ask questions in order to understand this huge undertaking. The good news is, you can share with them what I tell anyone who asks why opening a Celebree School is a smart decision not just for you, but for them as well.
- We Grow People Big and Small. Owning a Celebree School is a fulfilling job. You don’t work for others, yes, but you do work with others in such significant ways. We celebrate passing it on—or what we call, to “Celebree it forward.”
- Giving back to the communities we serve. We don’t just make a difference in young children’s lives, but to each person at Celebree: parents, families, our staff, our partners, and our communities. We provide mentorship and guidance in addition to the support we already give. We go over and beyond our duty especially during times of great need.
- Philanthropy. I have been in the early education industry nearly all my life and have dedicated the last 25-plus years in establishing and growing Celebree School as it is today. I firmly believe that investing in our communities will reap good results for the better good. And the best way to start is with investing in our young children, so that they will develop a strong sense of self and become productive members of society. They are our future leaders.
- Working with families is fulfilling. Education is, in many ways, a give and take. We do the teaching, yes, but we also learn. As people say, “it takes a village to raise a child,” and that is true. Celebree School is more than just a place where children learn and are cared for. It’s also a place where we can find fulfillment.
- A great return on investment. Investment comes in many forms, and financially, running a Celebree School is an excellent opportunity to truly make a difference and build a future. An average Celebree School makes $1.6 million in revenue and has an EBITDA of over $421,000. Considered as an essential industry, the early education industry comprises 1.6 percent of the total U.S. civilian workforce, and 3.5 percent of the nation‘s female workforce.
Clearly, the benefits of owning a Celebree School far outweigh any perceived risks. You are welcome to get in touch with me personally to know more about our franchise portfolio and the opportunities in store for you.