Our Day Care Curriculum in Reston
- Embraces the Seven Domains of Learning which address the physical, social, emotional, and academic needs of children
- Observes the Maryland Early Learning Standards and the Delaware Child Care Act for Early Care and Education
So that children in our care are advancing appropriately at each age, our curriculum is broken in to infant, toddler, pre-school, kindergarten readiness, and school age divisions. Within each age group, we tailor lessons to the unique needs of each child. Everyone learns differently, so at Celebree Schools, we celebrate differences!
The STEAM Approach to Day Care Curriculum
At the foundation of our day care curriculum is this inclusive philosophy. Based on making intentional connections using Science, Technology, Engineering, the Arts and Mathematics, it guides our programs to intellectually stimulate our students and hone their critical thinking skills.
These principles create the structure of experiential learning in an environment that is fluid and most conducive to early childhood education. By taking the natural curiosity of children into account, we can teach them effectively in an exciting way that makes them part of the process.
In addition to our core educational philosophies, every Celebree School™ day care curriculum employs:
- Digital Individualized Daily Reporting. Every day, teachers report to parents what their children did in school and how they are progressing.
- “Individual to State” Readiness Analysis. Celebree Schools incorporate unique preschool learning tools that are available to our teachers and parents that help us measure preschool success.
- Preparation to the Very Fullest! The Celebree School day care curriculum is designed to cover each and every kindergarten readiness milestone.
- Kindergarten Readiness Classroom©. Our state-of-the art Kindergarten Readiness Classroom© sets us apart from your typical preschool.
Our Day Care Curriculum Programs
At every level, we have created a comprehensive day care curriculum that will welcome your children while introducing them to a lifetime love of learning. Step-by-step and day-by-day, they will discover the world around them with our curriculum programs.
Visit a local Celebree School today! The best way to know if Celebree School is right for your child is to pay a visit and see if it feels right to you. We encourage you to bring your child. Experience our School family and observe how our day care curriculum brings lessons to life.