Infant Child Care in Reston, VA: The Celebree™ School Community
At Celebree School® of Reston, we offer a safe, nurturing, and stimulating environment in our infant child care program. Our professionals are highly experienced yet also caring and loving, so you have peace of mind when your little one is in our hands. They’ll also have their own primary caregiver so they receive the high level of one-on-one attention they need. Your baby will feel right at home being cared for in a way that is personalized around their needs.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
You have high expectations for the care your child receives; we do, too. When you enroll your little one with us, we’ll begin the process with a comprehensive conversation that helps us learn more about their needs and personality. This way, we can develop a specialized care plan around your child with plenty of attention in a warm, welcoming setting.
At Celebree School of Reston, our infant child care program also provides:
- A primary caregiver to hold and bottle feed your infant, rock them to sleep, and snuggle and soothe them during the day.
- Daily communication, so we know about your baby’s last meal, diaper change, and also how they slept and when they woke up.
- Digital daily reporting, so you know when your child was eating, playing, and napping during their time with us.
- A focus on safety, so your child is always secure thanks to our strict measures, trained staff, and state-of-the-art technology.
- A separate room for infants from six weeks to nine months and for nine months to 18 months, so your child is an age-appropriate space.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Reston, VA
Learning starts at birth and with Celebree School of Reston’s infant care program, you’ll get a partner who can help your child begin to build a strong foundation. We’ll first discuss their needs, then tailor lessons and experiences around them, so they feel more at ease and can develop at a comfortable pace.
At the same time, we’ll make sure they are meeting milestones in critical areas like communication, socialization, and physical and personal development. We’ll teach them basic sign language for words such as “help” and “eat,” so communicating is less frustrating. We’ll also promote the development of fine and gross motor skills with art projects, creating hand and foot prints, and more.
We welcome you to come see our center for yourself! Call (703) 349-3002 to set up your visit and find out more about our infant child care in Reston, Herndon, and surrounding areas in VA.