2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Pasadena
When you want a high-quality educational experience for your child in the mornings and afternoons, turn to Celebree School® of Pasadena. We offer before and after school programs to children throughout Pasadena, MD that are safe and secure, as well as stimulating and enriching. When your son or daughter spends time with us, they’ll always feel welcomed, but they’ll be challenged too. In fact, our aim is to build on what they’re learning in school so we can expand their knowledge and set them up for more success.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Pasadena, we know that when it comes to before and after school programs, you need choices that are flexible and reliable. We can offer you all that and more. Our school is bright and friendly, with doors that open as early as 6:30 am and close at 6:30 pm. In addition, we provide transportation to many local schools at no extra charge to you.
In the morning, when they arrive at Celebree School of Pasadena, your child will be greeted by one of our friendly teachers and fed a healthy snack. They’ll then have time for play or to do homework. In the afternoon session, there’s always plenty to do, both indoors and outdoors. In fact, we offer a curriculum that’s been developed especially for our school and designed around a holistic approach. It focuses on developing the whole child, ensuring they’re playing, learning, socializing and exploring in many different ways.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Pasadena
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Pasadena is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Learn more about our before and after school programs, open to children from kindergarten through fifth grade, by calling Celebree School of Pasadena MD at (410) 439-0989 and scheduling your visit.