Our Preschool in Garrison Helps Children Build Life Skills
Young children need to be in an environment where they’re learning more than just reading, writing, and math skills. Preschool is the time for them to develop strong social skills, along with a sense of self-confidence, responsibility, and respect for others. That’s why so many families come to us! At Celebree School® of Owings Mills, our preschool in Garrison helps children develop a strong foundation for more than school, but for life. Here’s how.
Beyond Academics: Instilling Life Skills in Our Preschool
We take a holistic approach to education, as we believe in focusing on the whole child, not simply academics. This includes areas like social and emotional growth and development.
To do this, our curriculum integrates personal and social development into our curriculum. This helps them grow in key areas by:
- Teaching them how to regulate their emotions and express them in a productive way.
- Ensuring they are treating peers and adults with respect and know how to interact in a positive way.
- Helping children learn to share, collaborate and cooperate with one another through fun-filled experiences.
- Instilling self-help skills, from putting away their belongings to putting on their hats and coats and washing their hands properly.
- Encouraging engagement and participation in activities, helping children develop a healthy sense of self, along with curiosity.
Not only will your child gain positive social and emotional skills, but start making their first friends too. It’s an exciting time and we offer a happy, welcoming educational environment for it all, guiding them through it so they thrive. As a result, the transition into kindergarten will be easier and your child will be well-equipped for that big leap.
Come Visit Our Preschool in Garrison, MD!
If you’d like to find out more about what sets our preschool apart from others in Garrison, Owings Mills, and nearby areas, we’re a call away. Come visit us and bring your child! You can both explore our classrooms, see our colorful, fun-filled activity centers and outdoor play area, and watch teachers in action. You can also ask questions about our stringent safety measures, curriculum and more, so you can make the best choice for your child.
Our preschool is open to children from ages two through five in:
- Owings Mills
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (410) 517-6096 today if you’d like to set up a visit or learn more about our preschool in Garrison, MD.