Infant Child Care in Owings Mills, MD: The Celebree™ School Community
At this young stage, your little one needs plenty of cuddling, snuggling, rocking, and care. You’ll find all that and more at Celebree School® of Owings Mills. We offer an infant child care program in the Owings Mills, MD area for children from six weeks to 18 months old. It’s one filled with nurturing, experienced professionals who will welcome your child with open arms and open hearts, each day.
About Our Infant Child Care Program in Owings Mills, MD
Give your child the best start in life with infant care at Celebree School of Owings Mills. We combine fun and play with love and attention. Your little one will be in the hands of experienced and dedicated teachers who will also provide plenty of hugs and one-on-one attention, just like they get at home.
In addition, Celebree School of Owings Mills’ infant child care program also offers:
- Personalized care from a primary caregiver who will rock your child to sleep and hold them while feeding.
- A report each day via the Celebree Tweet, so you can learn about your baby’s activities, from diaper changes to naps, play time, feedings, and more.
- A partnership approach, so we learn about your child and can maintain a similar routine and rhythm as the one at home.
Celebree School of Owings Mills serves children from six weeks to 18 months in our infant child care program. Older and younger babies are split into separate classrooms, so we can better tailor our program around age-appropriate needs and development.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
In this early stage, your child is learning and growing at a rapid pace. At Celebree School of Owings Mills, they’ll be in the kind of environment that sets them up for success. We offer a range of stimulating, educational, and fun projects and activities that are designed to instill:
- Early verbal and communication skills, including simple words in sign language, like ‘eat’ and help.’
- Fine and gross motor skills through a range of age-appropriate activities.
- Social skills through sensorimotor play and interacting with teachers and other children.
At Celebree School of Owings Mills, we want to help your little one thrive in our infant child care program. It’s why communicating with you is a big part of what we do. The more we can learn about your child, the better we can tailor our approach to their needs and routine. As a result, they’ll be developing into happy, confident young learners in our caring hands.
If you’d like to schedule a visit, simply call Celebree School of Owings Mills today at (410) 517-6096. Our infant child care is available for families in Owings Mills, Reisterstown, Pikesville, Garrison, and surrounding areas in MD.