2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Perry Hall
At Celebree School® of Perry Hall, we can provide your child with a safe, nurturing and welcoming environment when you’re away. Our before and after school programs, open to those in kindergarten to fifth grade in Perry Hall, MD, aren’t simply a place to spend time, but a way to enhance your son or daughter’s educational experience. Run by trained educators with a curriculum uniquely designed for our school, you can rest assured your child will always be learning and growing when they’re here with us.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
Celebree School of Perry Hall knows that when it comes to before and after school programs, convenience is key. It’s why we open our doors early – right at 6:30 am – and offer transportation to and from school at no extra charge. At the end of the day, we’re open until 6:30 PM, ensuring you don’t need to rush or stress about pick-up times.
For our morning session, your son or daughter will have the opportunity to play and spend time with friends. We’ll also give them a healthy snack before we get them off to school. During the afternoon session, they’ll be served a snack when they arrive and have plenty of playtime outside.
Once they’re refreshed and relaxed, Celebree School of Perry Hall offers a variety of different learning experiences and hands-on projects for them to participate in, all designed to enhance their existing skills and build new ones. Along the way, our caring, committed teachers will be supporting and encouraging your child, working hard to bring out their best.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Perry Hall
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Perry Hall is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Ready to schedule your visit? Call Celebree School of Perry Hall at (410) 256-9250. Our before and after school programs are open to families throughout Perry Hall, Honeygo, and Kingsville, MD.