Part Time Preschool Programs in Perry Hall
At Celebree School® of Perry Hall, your preschooler will be in a secure, nurturing setting where they can learn, grow, and soar on a schedule that works best for your family. In fact, our part time preschool programs offer children across the Perry Hall, MD area the same advantages as a full time education, just at a level and pace that’s a fit for their needs and your lifestyle. It’s why countless families choose our preschool and why you and your child will love it here!
Part Time Preschool Programs in Perry Hall for Two, Three, Four, and Five Year Olds
In our part time preschool programs, your child will be spending their days interacting, growing, learning, and discovering. Through many fun-filled, hands-on projects and experiences, they’ll become curious learners with a strong sense of confidence and independence. They’ll also be encouraged to express themselves creatively, make new friends, and explore the world around them on a more flexible, part time schedule.
At Celebree School of Perry Hall, our part time preschool programs are open to children ages 2-5. Whatever age or stage your son or daughter is in, they’ll be developing in a holistic way — cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally — setting the stage for a successful start in kindergarten. With our programs, they’ll be given opportunities to:
- Play. Your child will be busy learning and growing through play-time activities and free-choice periods, enabling them to make decisions, get creative, and have fun while doing it.
- Learn. Our part time preschool programs introduce many important concepts from the start, including science, math, literacy, and comprehension, helping build skills in these critical areas.
- Interact. Interacting is a part of every activity and experience throughout the day, so children are laughing, talking, and making friends; at the same time, they’ll be learning healthy social and conflict resolution skills.
- Explore. There are so many ways to explore in our part time preschool programs, both inside the classroom and by stepping outdoors.
- Grow. Our teachers are warm, nurturing, and committed to making a positive impact on every child entrusted to our care. It’s why preschoolers thrive here with activities, games, projects, and opportunities carefully planned around their unique developmental needs.
If you’d like to learn more about Celebree School of Perry Hall, call our school today at (410) 256-9250 to schedule a visit. Our part time preschool programs are open to families throughout Perry Hall, Honeygo, Kingsville, and the surrounding communities.