2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Mt. Airy
While you’re at work, you want peace of mind that your child is in an environment where they’re safe, secure, and welcomed. At Celebree School® of Mt. Airy, we can offer all that and more through our before and after school programs, open to children from kindergarten to fifth grade in the Mt. Airy, MD area. Our school is warm and bright, while our program is enriching, educational, and fun, too. Whether your son or daughter spends their mornings, afternoons, or both with us, you can rest easy they’re in kind, caring hands devoted to bringing out their best.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Mt. Airy, we offer plenty of convenience and flexibility with our before and after school programs. We open early at 6:30 am and close our doors at 6:30 pm. We also provide transportation, at no additional charge, to many of the local schools, so your child will always be dropped off and picked up on time. No need to worry about where your child will spend their days off of school, we also provide care on days when schools are closed.
When your child first arrives in the morning, we’ll give them a healthy snack and let them spend time with friends. For our afternoon session, they have a choice and a voice in terms of where to participate. We want to give them the freedom to follow their passions, which is why we offer many options built on a holistic curriculum designed by experienced educators. Of course, along the way, they’ll be offered ample opportunities to play, both indoors and outdoors. You’ll also receive a daily report via the Celebree Tweet letting you know all the fun activities your child participated in that day!
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Mt. Airy
At Celebree School of Mt. Airy, we know each child is unique with different areas of interests, and we want them participating in activities where they’re most excited to learn. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café.
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio.
- Unwind in our Technology Area.
- Homework help in our Study Hall
If you’d like to learn more about our before and after school programs, call Celebree School of Mt. Airy MD today at (301) 829-6804 for your visit.