2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform.
Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Middletown, DE
You want an encouraging and enriching place for your child to spend their mornings and afternoons. Let Celebree School® of Middletown provide it with our before and after school programs, open to families of children in kindergarten through fifth grade throughout Middletown, DE. Our school is bright and friendly, with plenty of familiar faces so your child will feel right at home. We also offer a diverse range of educational opportunities your son or daughter will benefit from, broadening their knowledge and their horizons in the process.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Middletown, we’ve created a fun and supportive community for children with plenty of convenience for parents. We open as early as 6:30 am and are available until 6:30 pm with your child always welcomed by one of our teachers when they arrive. In the early morning, your son or daughter will be given a healthy snack and time to relax with friends. We’ll then transport them to school at no extra cost to you. Also, we’ll pick them up at the end of the day and serve them an afternoon snack. Afterward, they’ll be able to enjoy playtime with friends outside.
Celebree School of Middletown’s daily curriculum is built on a holistic approach. We believe in focusing on the whole child, physically, intellectually, emotionally, and socially. It’s why, beyond play time, we also offer so many different opportunities for them to dig deeper into existing interests and develop new ones, too. Along the way, our team of caring and committed teachers is always there, providing support and encouragement.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Middletown, DE
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Middletown, DE is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Learn more about our before and after school programs by calling Celebree School of Middletown, DE at (302) 378-1427 and scheduling a visit.