Infant Child Care in Melford: The Celebree School™ Community
You want a home away from home for your precious child. Let Celebree School® of Melford provide it with our nurturing infant child care program. It’s designed for those little ones who are six weeks to 18 months old and will ensure they get all the cuddles, snuggles, and rocking they need to feel safe and secure. Meanwhile, as they grow, they’ll also be learning new skills, so they meet milestones and evolve into happy, well-rounded big kids.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
Leaving your baby in someone else’s care is a big step. With our infant program, you can rest assured that every teacher on our staff is caring and experienced. They will work to ensure a smooth transition each day and also provide your child with all the attention they need during their time with us. Your infant will feel loved, supported, and ready to explore the world around them.
With the infant child care program at Celebree School of Melford, you can expect care that is customized around the needs of your unique baby. It includes:
- A primary caregiver, so your son or daughter has one special teacher who will hold them, feed them, and rock them to sleep.
- Open communication and time to discuss the morning and evening for a happy transition both ways.
- A daily report, giving you the details about meals, naps, diaper changes, play time, and more.
- Rooms designed for infants who are six weeks to nine months old, as well as rooms designed to meet the needs of older babies from nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Melford
When your child is an infant, the quality of care they receive is critical to their overall health and well-being. We understand this and provide compassionate and loving infant child care in a warm, safe setting. Before we begin, we’ll get to know your child and his or her needs, so we can individualize care around them. This will help your little one feel safe and give you peace of mind.
We also begin teaching them right from the start with age-appropriate activities developed to help them reach important milestones. Some of the key areas we focus on include:
- Socialization by playing and interacting at diverse and colorful learning centers.
- Early language, communication, and even basic sign language for words like “help,” “eat” and “more.”
- Fine and gross motor skills that help your child develop physically through sensorimotor play.
- Cognitive growth through activities that are engaging for infants, including tactile projects such as creating handprints and footprints.
Ready to find out more? Call us today at (301) 579-3601. Our infant child care proudly serves families in Melford and nearby areas in MD. We look forward to meeting you!