2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact US
Before and After School Programs
If you are looking for a safe and welcoming place for your child before and after school, Celebree Schools offers before and after school programs for children attending kindergarten through fifth grade. Providing an enhancement to the school experience, your child will have the opportunity to apply and broaden his or her knowledge in a fun and supportive environment.
As early as 6:30 in the morning and as late at 6:30 in the evening, you’ll be greeted by familiar and friendly faces. Our Schools are bright and friendly any time of day! Your child will spend the early morning hours with their friends while enjoying a nutritious snack before they go to school.
We provide transportation to and from local schools at no additional cost. We will pick your child up from school for the afternoon session, where he or she will be served an afternoon snack and have plenty of time for a wonderful outdoor play session.
Our Before and After School Program
Our before and after school programs are designed to encourage creativity, exploration, and imagination. The program features 8 Hot Spots from which children choose their daily activities and includes projects designed to excite and engage.
- Hot Spot activities run from culinary experiments and cookbook collection in the Celebree Café to the publication and sale in Corporation Celebree.
- Spotlight on Celebree features a production and theatre area and is supported with sets and costumes from the Studio of Design and Creative Encounters Hot Spots.
- WCLC Newsroom will report on all exciting activities and projects that occur throughout each week.
- Study Hall provides assistance with homework and school projects.
- Celebree Game Room will also be available for a fun and relaxing break from a demanding day at school.
Providing an Exciting Environment in a Safe Setting
At Celebree Schools, we provide plenty of stimulating indoor and outdoor activities. Your child will have the opportunity to apply and broaden his or her knowledge in a fun and supportive environment with a robust selection of before and after school programs.
We credit our success to our exceptional teachers and our curriculum, which is unique to Celebree Schools and focuses on the whole child. Our before and after school programs provide an environment with various opportunities and activities for every child.
Contact your local Celebree School™ to schedule a visit with your child and experience our before and after school programs first hand.