Our Preschool in Maryland City Helps Children Build Life Skills
Every child develops at his or her own pace. However, all the children at Celebree School® of Laurel grow into well-rounded, eager learners, thanks to our approach. It goes beyond academics to instill self-help skills, a sense of responsibility, healthy social skills, and more. As a result, our preschool sets children from Maryland City to Laurel, MD and beyond up for success in the classroom, on the playground, and in life. Here’s how.
Beyond Academics: Instilling Life Skills in Our Preschool
We believe in a holistic approach, one that transcends simply reading, writing, and math skills. It’s why we incorporate the Seven Domains of Learning into everything we do, including our curriculum. This helps children to grow socially, emotionally, physically and cognitively, so they are well-prepared for school and for life.
To do this, we build our days and weeks around lessons and activities that help children cultivate a positive personal identity. This includes:
- Learning to interact with both peers and adults in a respectful way.
- Being able to appropriately regulate their emotions depending on the situation.
- Growing in self-help skills, from washing hands to putting away belongings and following directions.
- Developing healthy social skills, connecting with new friends and becoming a good listener and kind friend.
- Feeling comfortable engaging in lessons, participating in activities, and working alongside peers and adults.
With the preschool at Celebree School of Laurel, we focus on developing the whole child. This ensures they are well-equipped for that next big leap into kindergarten, while also having a strong and healthy foundation for life. As they’re learning to soar, they will always have a safe place to land in our caring hands.
Visit Our Preschool in Maryland City, MD!
Want to explore our center for yourself and find out more? Just call and schedule a visit. Bring your child with you, so you can both see our school, explore classrooms, watch teachers in action, and learn more. We’re also ready to answer questions and tell you more about key areas, like our strict safety measures, so you can make an informed choice about your child’s preschool years.
Our preschool is open to children from ages 2-5 in:
- Maryland City
- Carriage Hill
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call (301) 356-9126 today if you’d like to set up a visit or learn more about our preschool in Maryland City, MD.