Infant Child Care in Laurel, MD: The Celebree™ School Community
Your little one needs a lot of attention during this critical stage. Make sure they’re in a place equipped to deliver it, like Celebree School® of Laurel. We offer personalized infant child care programs to those from six weeks to 18 months old across the Laurel, MD area. Your child will be held, rocked, and snuggled, all in a warm, secure environment that feels like home.
About Our Infant Child Care Program in Laurel, MD
You want to give your child the best start in life. Let Celebree School of Laurel be a part of it with our infant child care program. Our teachers are warm, caring, and experienced. They’re the kind of individuals who will open their hearts and their arms to your precious child each day. At the same time, they’ll also provide:
- One-on-one attention, so your baby is rocked to sleep and held while being fed.
- A daily report called the Celebree Tweet, so you know when your child ate, played, slept, and more.
- Regular communication so we can learn about your little one’s routine at home and make the transition to school easy.
Celebree School of Laurel’s infant child care program is designed for babies as young as six weeks old, all the way to 18 months. However, we do split the children in this program into separate classes to provide the most age-appropriate level of care.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Each day, your little one is learning and growing. Let Celebree School of Laurel ensure they’re with skilled and nurturing teachers who can provide the personalized guidance and encouragement they need to develop and reach age-appropriate milestones. During their time with us, your child will be:
- Learning communication and verbal skills and even sign language for simple words, like ‘more,’ ‘eat,’ and ‘help.’
- Expanding their physical abilities, including fine and gross motor skills, through a range of different activities and projects.
- Playing and interacting with teachers and peers, so they’re gaining socialization skills from the earliest age.
Every step of the way, we’ll keep you informed about your child’s progress and achievements, so you’re updated on their development. Together, we’ll ensure your little one is on track toward meeting milestones and developing into a well-rounded and confident young learner.
If you’d like to schedule a visit, simply call Celebree School of Laurel today at (301) 356-9126. Our infant child care is available in North Laurel, South Laurel, Russett, Maryland City, Carriage Hill, and surrounding areas in MD.