2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Cockeysville
When it comes to before and after school programs in Cockeysville, MD, you want the best of all worlds: a safe and welcoming environment that makes learning fun. At Celebree School® of Cockeysville, we offer this and more. Our school is bright and friendly, offering a secure atmosphere your child will feel comfortable coming to each day. On top of that, we provide many enriching activities and rewarding opportunities that encourage creativity and collaboration. As a result, when they’re here, they’ll be building on knowledge, broadening horizons, and having a great time doing it.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Cockeysville, we’re known for reliable, convenient, and flexible before and after school programs. When you send your child to our school, you can take advantage of:
- Programming available to children from kindergarten through fifth grade
- Days that begin as early as 6:30 am and end at 6:30 pm
- Transportation both to and from many local schools at no extra charge to you
Whether your child joins us for the morning session, afternoon one, or both, they’ll always be greeted by familiar faces and fed a healthy snack. In the afternoon, they’ll then have time to play outside with friends or participate in a variety of fun, hands-on and enriching activities inside. Along the way, they’ll be led by a team of nurturing and experienced educators who strive to instill a love of learning in each child.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Cockeysville
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Cockeysville is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
To learn more or schedule a visit, please call Celebree School of Cockeysville at (410) 666-4080. Our before and after school programs are open to families in and around Cockeysville and Hunt Valley, MD.