Quick Facts About Our Day Care Company in Henrico
Beyond the smiling faces in every classroom, you will find something unique about each of our day care company locations. They’re different! Because we are committed to the neighborhood concept, every Celebree School™ early childhood education center reflects the community.
If you traveled from School to School, you would experience the flavor of that particular area. The quality of the curriculum is consistent throughout, but we focus on creating a place that is an extension of home that also promotes local pride.
Here are some facts about Celebree School:
- Founded in 1994 by Richard Huffman, CEO.
- All locations are locally owned and operated.
- We currently operate 24 Schools in Maryland and two in Delaware.
- We are expanding, so look for one of our day care company’s schools coming soon to your neighborhood!
- Programs for children 6 weeks to 12 years.
- Open Monday thru Friday, 6:30 am to 6:30 pm.
- Curriculum-based care that prepares your child for Kindergarten.
- Care available full or part-time depending on the location.
- Degreed teachers.
- Parents can drop in any time, no scheduling necessary.
- Summer camp programs available.
As a day care company, we understand the responsibility with which we have been entrusted. Besides giving your child every protection, we are dedicated to nurturing and educating them. Those two philosophies combine to foster your child’s love of learning, both academically and socially, so they become engaging adults who make deep contributions to society. There’s nothing you wouldn’t do for your child, and there’s nothing we won’t do to support that vision.
Our Day Care Company’s Approach to Safety
Regarding your child’s safety, we take our responsibility to protect them seriously:
- Our Schools use state-of-the-art closed circuit monitoring systems.
- We insist on limited access entry systems requiring individualized parent identification numbers before admittance.
- We regulate visitors, requiring a valid photo ID and temporary access badge for admittance to our children’s learning center.
- Our Schools rely on dependable and trusted emergency and lock-down procedures.
- Many Schools have classrooms equipped with locking doors and emergency panic buttons to ensure safety.
- Complete criminal background check through the state and federal fingerprint process and screening through Child Protective Services is required for all Celebree School employees.
- Staff members are First Aid/CPR certified which exceeds the Office of Child Care requirements.
Join our community! See the difference our day care company makes every day. We love what we do, and it shows. If you and your child are already members of the Celebree Family, then you know – so tell a friend. Have them call and schedule a visit of a nearby Celebree School!