Toddler Day Care at Celebree School
What an extraordinary time in a young child’s life! Toddlers are joyful and amazed by the simplest things. At this stage, life becomes three-dimensional and full of wonder. That’s why we created a toddler day care program that discovers right along with them!
Toddlers love to learn and explore. They are always on the go, and always challenging their newly discovered mobility. At Celebree Schools, we encourage them in a stimulating but protected environment with our toddler day care program. Our educators ensure their exploration is both safe and fun, while integrating the key components of early childhood education.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program
At Celebree School, our toddler day care program focuses on building good habits and practicing new skills. Our classrooms are designed to help children develop social skills and learn about their environment. Within the classroom, there are centers where toddlers exercise and develop their creativity and imagination.
The components of the toddler day care program include:
- Education You Can Trust. Dedicated and highly trained teachers make learning fun and enjoyable while implementing Celebree School’s early childhood education curriculum.
- Learning While Playing. Teachers plan developmentally-appropriate language and literacy group activities, math and science exploration time.
- Healthy Body, Healthy Mind. Healthy eating habits and self-help skills are encouraged.
- Personal Spaces. Toddlers like to have some space of their own, so each child has his or her own cot and cubby for their personal belongings.
- Circle Time. During circle time, children learn about the weather and the days of the week. Singing and finger plays are important components of Circle Time. Each toddler is encouraged to participate in gross motor activities and complete an art project each day.
- Parent-Teacher Partnership. We cultivate a partnership between our parents and educators to provide the best environment for our toddlers.
- Staying on Schedule. Parents provide a detailed and updated schedule of their child’s activities, including eating, sleeping, diaper changing, and any special instructions, to help us maintain the same rhythms you set at home.
- Daily Reports. Each evening, teachers provide parents with a report of their child’s day. All meal times, diaper changes, nap times, and play times are documented.
- Progress Reports. Teachers prepare a
quarterlyProgress Report to chart and display each child’s growth and success, making it to easy compareto quarters and development.
- Putting it All Together. From age three through Kindergarten Readiness, we maintain a formal sampling of each child’s progress.
- Preschool Program. Our preschool program helps your child feel confident and prepared for kindergarten.
Celebree School’s toddler day care program sets a standard for excellence for all early childhood education centers, with Preschool and Kindergarten Readiness being the final steps along the path to another Celebree School success story!