Infant Child Care in Henrico: The Celebree School™ Community
At Celebree Schools, our early childhood educators are a special group of the loving, nurturing professionals who embrace the joy of leading our infant child care program. We believe our infant child care should be an extension of your home. We strive to create a setting that is just as welcoming and familiar to your precious baby as their own room.
We open our hearts and ears to learn about your child and your expectations for care. When you enroll your infant in your local Celebree School, we will start with a comprehensive conversation to gain an understanding of your child’s personality and developmental needs, so we may develop a specialized care plan for him or her. We provide individualized infant child care, because that’s what babies need.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
When you come to visit us, we will take you through every aspect of our infant child care plans, but here are a few highlights:
- Every infant is assigned a primary caregiver.
- Infants are rocked to sleep and held for feedings.
- Every morning our teachers will check with you to see how your evening and morning has been; when your baby has last eaten, slept, and been changed.
- Each evening when you arrive, you will receive a daily report capturing the activities and routines of your baby’s day.
- Our teachers will document all meal times, diaper changes, nap times, and play times.
- Our daily communications enable parents and teachers, as partners, to provide a consistency between home and School that makes your baby feel secure.
- It also lets you know that you can be confident in the caregiving and child development that we provide.
So that we may place singular focus on the growing needs of infants, the Celebree School Infant Child Care Program has two separate classrooms, serving these approximate age groups:
- 6 weeks to 9 months
- 9 months to 18 months
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Learning begins at birth. Because babies’ needs vary, healthy child development for infants requires individual goals and lesson plans. At Celebree Schools, we focus on:
- Personal and social development
- Language development
- Physical development
- Recognizing and documenting infant milestones
- Daily active reporting
Every baby participates in individual gross motor activities, fine motor activities, sensorimotor play, and social play. In each classroom, babies complete art projects and experience different tactile sensations creating handprints and footprints. Teachers introduce simple sign language, such as ‘more’, ‘eat’, and ‘help’, to encourage communication before verbal skills have developed.
We welcome you to visit your local Celebree School location and see if our infant child care program is right for you and your baby. We look forward to meeting you!