2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Germantown
At Celebree School® of Germantown, we can provide your son or daughter with the kind of community that feels like home. Open to those in Germantown, MD attending kindergarten through fifth grade, our before and after school programs offer an environment that’s safe and welcoming, full of familiar faces, but also educational and enriching too. It’s the best of all worlds, one you’ll be confident sending your child to.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
Families all over the area consistently rely on Celebree School of Germantown for before and after school programs thanks to our convenient scheduling, holistic curriculum, and caring and committed teachers. When you choose us, you can take advantage of:
- Days that begin at 6:30 am and end at 6:30 pm
- Transportation both to and from many local schools at no added cost to you
- Healthy snacks, playtime with friends, stimulating activities, and hands-on projects, both indoors and outdoors
- A team of experienced educators dedicated to bringing out your child’s best through a uniquely designed curriculum focused on the whole child
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Germantown
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Germantown is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
To schedule your visit, call Celebree School of Germantown today at (301) 540-4600. Our before and after school programs are open to children in Germantown and throughout Clarksburg, MD.