2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Frederick Spring Ridge
The before and after school programs at Celebree School® of Frederick Spring Ridge offer a special place for your son or daughter. Open to children across Frederick Spring Ridge, MD from kindergarten through fifth grade, we’ve worked hard to cultivate a warm, friendly environment where your child will feel at home. When they’re here with us, they’ll also have access to many stimulating and educational activities that will expand their horizons and their knowledge base. You can therefore rest assured they’re in the kind of environment in which they’ll thrive.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge, we offer before and after school programs that are fun and enriching for children, and also convenient and reliable for parents. Our days begin at 6:30 am and once your child arrives, they’ll be given a nutritious snack, as well as time to spend with friends. We’ll then transport them to school and pick them up at day’s end at no extra charge to you.
During our afternoon session, your child will have the chance to participate in many different hands-on projects and activities, both indoors and outdoors. Our curriculum is designed especially for our school and takes a holistic approach, ensuring we’re focusing on developing the whole child. Every step of the way, they’ll also be led by a team of committed teachers who are experienced and dedicated to helping each child reach their potential.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Interested in scheduling a visit? Call (301) 668-9881 to find out more about the before and after school programs available at Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge MD.