Infant Child Care in Frederick Spring Ridge: The Celebree™ School Community
Your baby is just starting to smile, crawl, or perhaps even walk. It’s a phase filled with so much joy, but also stress if you’re searching for that ideal infant child care program in Frederick Spring Ridge, MD. At Celebree School® of Frederick-Spring Ridge, families from across the area choose us for our loving and devoted team of early childhood educators, specialized care plans, and warm, welcoming environment. In fact, it’s one that feels like home and will ensure the smoothest transition possible each day to our school.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
At Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge, we will listen carefully to your expectations for infant care, so we can learn about the specific needs of your child. We want to understand their personality, where they are developmentally, and what their daily routine is like. This ensures that when they’re with us, they’ll get care that’s consistent and similar to home, as well as personalized to them.
Some key features of Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge’s infant child care program include:
- A primary teacher assigned to your baby to deliver attention that’s both individualized and immediate.
- One-on-one, nurturing care that includes being held during feedings and rocked to sleep.
- Conversations each day to find out about your child’s night, as well as when they were last fed and changed.
- Detailed reports via the Celebree Tweet every day provided to you with notes documenting meals, play time, naps, and diaper changes.
- Separate classroom for the most age-appropriate setting for your baby, including one for infants six weeks to nine months, as well as one for those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
With infant care from Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge, we’ll create individual goals and lesson plans for your child to ensure they’ll thrive at our school. During their time with us, they’ll feel safe and secure, exploring the world around them and building on areas that include:
- Physical development
- Social and emotional development
- Language and communication skills
- Fine and gross motor skills
This is achieved by participating in a range of diverse activities each day, from clapping along to music and finger painting to gaining early verbal skills through the use of basic sign language. Even at his or her youngest, your baby will be invited and encouraged to interact, create, and discover so they can learn and grow at a pace that’s healthy for them.
We welcome you to call Celebree School of Frederick Spring Ridge today MD at (301) 668-9881 to visit our school and learn more about our infant child care program.