2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Frederick
Where your child spends their time before and after school is important to you. At Celebree School® of Frederick, we understand that. It’s why we’ve cultivated the kind of before and after school programs that parents from across Frederick, MD are confident in. Our environment is warm and welcoming, so your son or daughter always feels at home, and our curriculum is designed to offer a variety of enriching and fun activities to build on what they’re learning in school.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
There are so many reasons to choose Celebree School of Frederick for your before and after school program needs. We open early at 6:30 am and close at 6:30 pm, so you never feel rushed for time. We also provide transportation, at no extra charge, both to most schools in the morning and back to our center in the afternoon, as well.
Once they arrive at Celebree School of Frederick, your son or daughter will be greeted by a friendly face and fed a healthy snack. They’re then able to participate in many different hands-on and creative activities, both indoors and outdoors. In fact, our programming has been designed by experienced teachers dedicated to educating and developing the whole child, physically, emotionally, socially, and intellectually. It’s how we ensure every child, every day, is learning, growing, and expanding their horizons.
Hot Spots Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Frederick
Celebree School of Frederick isn’t your typical before and after school program. When your child is with us, they’ll have access to many unique and creative learning opportunities, including our Hot Spots program. Through it, your son or daughter will be able to explore their existing interests and discover new ones by choosing from one of eight different areas in which to participate each day. These include:
- Spotlight on Celebree for stage performances
- Studio of Design and Creative Encounters for set design and costume development
- The WCLC Newsroom for news reporting
- The Celebree Café for culinary experimentation
- Corporation Celebree for business, sales, and marketing
- Study Hall for homework and school project help
- Celebree Game Room for fun time with friends after school
To schedule your visit and learn more about our before and after school programs – open to children from kindergarten through fifth grade – call Celebree School of Frederick MD today at (301) 620-9990.