Celebree School Child Care: Virtual Tour
A picture may be worth a thousand words, but a video is worth a million.
That’s why the virtual tour of our child care centers is so popular!
There’s no other way to explain the look on a child’s face that brightens when they understand a concept. When they answer a question about something they just learned, their pride lights up the room.
With all the positive reinforcement that shines in every classroom, we see that love of learning grow every day. We also see the contentment and security the littlest ones display as they are fed and settled in for their naps.
Our dedicated educators treat every child like they treat their own, with love and respect. These children are the future of our community, this responsibility is a tremendous one. That’s exactly how we treat it.
In our child care center virtual tour, you can expect to see:
- Healthy Food talks where we teach children about nutrition and ask for their input about the foods they like and what’s good and bad about them.
- Morning Circle Time that starts with a song of welcome and an exciting review of all the fun scheduled for the day.
- Life Science conversations to stimulate their interest in the world around them.
- Language and Literacy discussions to read books, support phonological awareness, and to promote reading comprehension.
- Arts and Crafts that are about more than making something but also help to promote eye/hand coordination and understand concepts like A/B patterns.
Watching children learn, then seeing them apply that knowledge to another activity or situation makes our jobs the best in the world. Children’s minds are so fertile they can absorb and apply an extraordinary amount of information. They need only feel they are in a nurturing environment where they can learn at their own speed, in the way that’s right for them.
At Celebree School, we plan appropriate activities and strategies to help children meet their developmental milestones. Children are particularly intuitive. They know when an educator is genuine. When they feel that comfort level and understand that we are focused on their best interests, they will learn and grow.
We are a village, and this is our School family – one where we help children find joy and success every day. We’re on your team.