Our Preschool Teachers in Fort Mill
That first time you held your child, you knew a joy you never knew before. Then came the day when you needed support to help your child become well-rounded and start on the path toward social and academic success. This is when you instinctively understood your child doesn’t need a babysitter. Your child needs preschool teachers who are experts in early childhood education.
The teachers at Celebree Schools love children. Infants are held at each feeding and at nap time until they fall asleep. When we take children out into the community for fun, educational activities, our preschool teachers lead the way. At Celebree Schools, to protect, educate, and nurture your child means to help them develop in every way.
Our teachers are dedicated individuals who make a habit of going above and beyond the call of duty for the children they teach. Perhaps that’s why, when you take a tour and meet our preschool teachers, you just might see the hint of a cape on their shoulders.
We provide your child a safe place to land while they’re learning to fly. That ability requires a strong, empathetic person who knows how to communicate with children.
Our Preschool Teachers:
- Are educated in the milestones and skills children at each age should achieve.
- Have the education to inspire children to achieve objectives.
- Are trained in every safety measure, including first aid and CPR, and are qualified to execute all observed security measures.
- Employ a holistic approach to address every aspect of your child’s health, development, nutrition, and education.
- Ensure superior communication so the lessons learned every day can be infused into life at home.
- Respect each child’s differences and work within the content of every child’s learning style.
Teaching at Celebree Schools doesn’t begin and end with readying your child for educational success. Our preschool teachers are fully trained in the technology and processes we utilize to protect children. These protective measures keep children safe, but enable parents to visit at any time, no appointment necessary.
It takes a special person to be a preschool teacher at Celebree Schools. Ours are preschool teachers dedicated to your child’s success. Many of them are parents too. They are walking the same path you are and are fully committed to their teaching careers in early childhood education. Our teachers embrace the Celebree Schools curriculum that lays a solid foundation for your child’s future.
You can learn more and meet our preschool teachers at your local Celebree School™. Find your local School and schedule a tour today!