Infant Child Care in Forest Hill-Rock Spring: The Celebree™ School Community
Every step, smile, and laugh is precious. At Celebree School® of Forest Hill Rock Spring, we understand that and will provide your precious baby with the kind of care they receive at home. Our infant child care program is open to families across Forest Hill-Rock Spring, MD and led by a team of experienced, loving, and nurturing educators who embrace the joys of early childhood. They will meet your little one’s every need each day, providing a smooth and happy transition between home and school.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
Entrusting your baby into the care of someone else isn’t easy. It’s why at Celebree School of Forest Hill-Rock Spring, we put parent communication at the center of our infant child care program. Once you enroll your son or daughter, we want to know about their daily routine, personality, milestones, and all other important areas. This helps us plan out a level of care that’s specialized to them, so they feel safe and secure.
In addition, Celebree School of Forest Hill Rock Spring’s infant child care program also offers:
- A primary teacher devoted exclusively to your baby.
- A peaceful atmosphere during meals and nap times where your little one is held and rocked.
- Daily discussions about the night before and morning routine.
- Updates provided to you via the Celebree Tweet on your child’s day, from special activities to diaper changes, meal times, naps, and more.
- Regular progress updates on development and milestones reached.
- Separate, age-based classrooms, one for infants six weeks to nine months, and another for those nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Celebree School of Forest Hill Rock Spring’s infant child care professionals go beyond meeting daily needs to meeting developmental ones, as well. We offer individualized plans that take into account your baby’s age and stage through personalized goals and lesson plans unique to them. Throughout this process, we focused on fostering skills in areas such as:
- Physical development
- Gross and fine motor abilities
- Social and emotional development
- Language and communication skills
To grow in these areas, your child will be participating in activities like creating artwork to engage the senses, developing interpersonal skills through social play, and learning basic baby sign language to foster early verbal skills. It’s the kind of environment that provides a strong foundation – and the best start possible – for their future development.
Set up your visit of Celebree School of Forest Hill Rock Spring by calling (410) 836-3003. Our infant child care program is available to families in Forest Hill, Rock Spring, Jarrettsville, and Bel Air, MD.