2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Forest Hill
Searching for a before and after school program in Forest Hill, MD you can rely on? Turn to Celebree School® of Forest Hill. We’re not just a place for your child to spend time before they hit the books or when school lets out. Instead, we do things differently here. We want your son or daughter to feel welcomed and at home. At the same time, we always want to provide the kind of environment where they’re learning and growing, building on existing skills and expanding their horizons. It’s what sets us apart and why so many local families choose us.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
Celebree School of Forest Hill’s before and after school programs simply make sense for parents and children. Open to those attending kindergarten through fifth grade, we begin our day bright and early at 6:30 am, and close our doors at 6:30 pm. Both in our morning and afternoon sessions, once your child arrives, we’ll give them a snack and let them get settled. At no extra charge to you, we also transport them to school and pick them up at the end of the day.
When they’re at Celebree School of Forest Hill’s before and after school programs, your son or daughter will have plenty of opportunities to play, both indoors and outdoors. We also offer a wide variety of engaging, hands-on activities – led by caring and experienced educators – that expand on what they’re learning in school. Our approach is a holistic one, with a curriculum designed to develop many areas, including the physical, social, emotional, and academic needs of every child.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Forest Hill
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Forest Hill is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
If you’d like to learn more, call (410) 836-9912 to schedule a visit at Celebree School of Forest Hill. Our before and after school programs are available to families in Forest Hill and Jarrettsville, MD.