2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Fallston
Celebree School® of Fallston is more than just a place to send your child when you need care in the morning or after school. Our school is focused on helping children learn and grow in a holistic way, providing many diverse opportunities to develop socially, physically, intellectually, and creatively. Of course, we blend those experiences with ample time for play, relaxation, and fun. It’s a unique approach that sets us apart and why families from Fallston, MD to Kingsville and Joppa rely on us for before and after school programs.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
Celebree School of Fallston’s before and after school programs are open to those in kindergarten to fifth grade. You can bring in your child as early as 6:30 in the morning and pick them up as late as 6:30 pm. Whatever times they’re with us, we will always offer them a healthy snack first and give them time to relax with their friends. For your convenience, we also provide transportation both to and from many local schools at no additional expense to you.
At Celebree School of Fallston, thanks to our comprehensive curriculum, we balance learning with fun and games, and completing homework with putting creative skills to use. Your child will never be bored or simply sitting around, but constantly engaged in activities that will enhance their school experience. All our programming is also delivered by educators who are devoted to addressing the unique needs of each child and working to bring out their best.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Fallston
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Fallston is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Ready to learn more? Schedule a visit by calling Celebree School of Fallston at (410) 877-7110. Our before and after school programs are open to families in and around Fallston, Joppa, and Kingsville, MD.