2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Ellicott City
As a working family, you need a reliable place for your child before and after school. Let Celebree School® of Ellicott City provide it. We offer before and after school programs to families across Ellicott City and Columbia, MD that are safe, welcoming, and educational, too. Open to children from kindergarten through fifth grade, these go well beyond play time and homework help to giving your son or daughter access to a range of enriching opportunities that will enhance their school experience.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Ellicott City, our before school session begins as early as 6:30 am and our after school programs end at 6:30 pm with plenty of scheduling flexibility to meet your needs. We also offer transportation both to and from many local schools at no additional cost to you.
Once they arrive, your child will always be greeted by a friendly face and given a healthy snack to enjoy alongside their friends. After school, there will be plenty of time for a variety of stimulating activities, both indoors and outdoors. Through our programming, our focus is on providing an environment in which children not only feel comfortable and have fun, but also thrive academically, physically, and socially. Along the way, they’re always led by an experienced and caring team of educators.
Hot Spots Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Ellicott City
As a part of Celebree School of Ellicott City’s before and after school programs, Hot Spots offers a unique opportunity for your child to explore their current interests, as well as gain exposure to potential new ones. Through this program, we feature eight different areas – or “hot spots” – where your son or daughter will have a chance to discover, develop, and put their creativity to use. Each day, they can choose from hands-on activities in:
- Cooking: Participating in culinary experiments in the Celebree Café, as well as creating a cookbook collection.
- Business: Putting planning, organizational, and leadership skills to use at Corporation Celebree.
- Theater: Getting involved in theater productions, whether through acting, set development, or costume design in the Spotlight on Celebree, Studio of Design, and Creative Encounters Hot Spots.
- Journalism: Reporting on the events in and around Celebree School of Ellicott City’s before and after school programs.
In addition, in our Study Hall Hot Spot, your child will be able to get assistance with homework and school projects, while our Celebree Game Room Hot Spot offers time to relax, laugh, and have fun.
To schedule your visit, call Celebree School of Ellicott City today at (410) 461-5557. Our before and after school programs are open to children throughout Ellicott City and Columbia, MD.