When you choose Celebree School® of Elkridge, you’re making a plan for your child: giving them a home away from home where they can have fun, learn, and thrive. Our daycare’s mission is to protect, teach, and nurture each child, providing them with every possible advantage. In doing so, we can help you prepare them for kindergarten and for life!
When kids are engaged and excited, it makes learning that much better for them. For every age group, we’ve developed a curriculum that integrates creativity, learning, socializing, and tons of fun. Our educators take a holistic approach to teaching so that we’re not just getting kids ready for kindergarten, but nurturing their confidence, self-expression, and compassion. In other words, we’re getting them ready for life, too!
Incorporating 7 Domains of Learning At Daycare
How does our curriculum take a comprehensive approach to learning? At Celebree School of Elkridge, we’ve incorporated each of the 7 Domains of Learning into our daycare programs. These are crucial areas for early childhood development:
- Personal and social development. Kids cultivate a warm and positive self-identity while learning to form healthy relationships with peers and adults. They learn to communicate, collaborate, and solve problems!
- Learning about math. We focus on age-appropriate mathematical concepts, including numbers and how they relate to each other. Kids foster their spatial awareness and learn geometrical concepts, too.
- Scientific thinking. Children get the chance to tap into their natural curiosity, learning to ask questions and make conclusions about the world around them. It’s a great way to introduce them to scientific observation and thinking.
- Literacy and language. Language and literacy play an important role in almost every part of learning. Kids build their vocabulary, learn grammar and comprehension skills, and start to pick up writing and drawing skills.
- The arts. We explore every artistic medium, including visual arts, theater, music, and dance. Through this domain, children have the opportunity to express their ideas, thoughts, and feelings.
- Social studies. We make connections between people and their communities, so kids start to understand societal relationships and social structures around them.
- Health and physical development. Kids learn about nutrition and health. They also learn about the connections between exercise, a healthy mind, and a healthy body!
Visit Celebree School of Elkridge With Your Child
Our daycare offers a vibrant community of learning and play for all children! We welcome kids from:
- And throughout the surrounding area
Ready to visit our daycare in person? Just contact Celebree School of Elkridge at (301) 508-9362!