Preschool Programs in Elkridge, MD: Combining Education and Fun
The preschool years are filled with play time, learning, exploration, and new discoveries. Your child needs a safe and educational place to land during it all. At Celebree School® of Elkridge, we can provide all that and more, thanks to our experienced and caring teaching staff, warm, welcoming environment, and personalized preschool curriculum. As the years go by, you’ll be surprised and proud of just how much progress your child makes with our team.
Our Preschool Programs Promote Kindergarten Readiness
With our preschool programs, our top priority is to ensure your child is well-prepared for kindergarten. To do this, we combine play time with learning, so they are engaged and interested. This balance sets the stage for all we do, so your child remains focused on goals and can soar, at their own pace, right into kindergarten.
As your child moves from the toddler program into the preschool group, we’ll also be adding more structure to their day so they’re ready for school. At the same time, we’ll be focusing on:
- Learning in a hands-on way, including through activity centers, exploration, and their imagination.
- Introducing early literacy and number concepts, as well as phonetic awareness and the concept of opposites.
- Promoting self-help and language skills, as well as independence and respect for others during group activities in a classroom setting.
- Encouraging socialization, and strengthening cooperation and communication skills.
- Building fine and gross motor skills through arts and crafts, play time, and other activities.
About Celebree School of Elkridge’s Preschool Curriculum
Our goal is to help your child transition into an independent learner, one who’s enthusiastic, well-rounded, and confident. We do this through a personalized approach, where teachers identify each child’s needs and then plan lessons and instructions accordingly.
Celebree School of Elkridge’s preschool program also follows the Maryland Early Learning Standards and integrates the Seven Domains of Learning into our curriculum. This includes areas such as language and literacy, social studies, scientific and mathematical thinking, the arts, physical health, and personal and social development. Once they turn three, we’ll even begin to collect a formal sampling of your child’s work so we can monitor and assess progress – keeping you informed every step of the way.
Call (301) 508-9362 today to learn more about our preschool serving families in Elkridge, Hanover, Dorsey, and nearby areas in MD.