Infant Child Care in Elkridge: The Celebree™ School Community
Having a new baby can be an exciting and overwhelming experience. Let Celebree School® of Elkridge help take care of your precious little one in our infant child care program. Once you head back to work, we will provide your child with their own primary caregiver to hold, cuddle, and rock them to sleep. During their waking hours, we’ll engage their mind, promote physical development, and help them start to grow in new and exciting ways.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With infant child care from Celebree School of Elkridge, we provide the one-on-one attention your child needs at this early stage of development. At the same time, we offer regular communication with you, starting with a conversation to learn about your baby’s needs and personality. This allows us to personalize a care plan around your little one, ensuring they receive the right level of attention, always in a nurturing and safe setting.
Other benefits of our infant program include:
- A primary caregiver who will care for your child each day, holding them while bottle feeding and soothing and rocking them to sleep.
- Communication each day through digital reports, so you know when your child ate, slept, had their diaper changed, and more.
- A conversation at the start of each day, so we know how your child slept the night before and the last time they ate.
- A focus on safety, so you have peace of mind, including the latest security technology, strict safety measures, and a staff trained and certified in CPR and First Aid.
- Two separate, age-appropriate classrooms for infants, one for those from six weeks to nine months and the other for babies up to 18 months old.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Elkridge
Learning begins at birth. With our infant care, you’ll have a partner that will help your child thrive. We will also set the stage for a strong foundation in physical, social, emotional, and cognitive development. This helps children reach age-appropriate milestones, so they’re progressing in a healthy way.
We do this by focusing on the development of fine and gross motor skills through art projects and also helping children experience different tactile sensations through creating hand and foot prints. We also teach babies basic sign language for words like “help” and “more” before they’re able to verbalize their wants and needs. This means fewer tears and less frustration when communicating. Along the way, we always combine fun and play with learning, so your child gains new skills and develops holistically.
We welcome you to come see our center for yourself! Call (301) 508-9362 to set up your visit and find out more about our infant child care in Elkridge, Hanover, Dorsey, and surrounding areas in MD.