2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Crofton
When you want your child in a friendly, warm environment, one focused on education and fun, consider Celebree School® of Crofton. Our before and after school programs are open to children attending kindergarten through fifth grade across Crofton, MD. We offer a safe and secure atmosphere, one your son or daughter will enjoy coming to each morning and afternoon. From playtime with friends to enriching and exciting experiences, they’ll always be learning, growing – and laughing, too – at Celebree School of Crofton.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
With Celebree School of Crofton, we’re dedicated to meeting the before and after school program needs of many busy families throughout our area. When your child spends time with us, they can arrive as early as 6:30 am and stay as late as 6:30 pm, with plenty of flexibility in between. Whenever they get here, they’ll always be greeted by a friendly and familiar face, fed a healthy snack, and given time to spend with friends. We will also transport them to school, as well as pick them up after, at no additional charge to you.
Through the before and after school programs at Celebree School of Crofton, we focus on taking care of the whole child. We want them actively engaged outside, running, jumping, and playing. But we also want their minds stimulated too, through a variety of diverse and hands-on projects and activities. Whatever they’re busy doing during their time with us, they’ll always be guided and encouraging by a team of caring and committed educators.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Crofton
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Crofton is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
Find out more about our before and after school programs by calling Celebree School of Crofton MD at (410) 451-2100 to schedule a visit.