2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Carney
Searching for that right-fit place for your child before and after school? Turn to the team of experienced educators at Celebree School® of Carney. We’re counted on by families across the Carney, Perry Hall, and Parkville, MD areas for enriching before and after school programs that are fun and friendly, too. As a result, you’ll get the peace of mind you need that your son or daughter is in the best hands possible, learning, growing, and laughing every step of the way during their time with us.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
At Celebree School of Carney, our before and after school programs are available to children from kindergarten through fifth grade. Each day, we open our doors at 6:30 am and provide after school programming until 6:30 pm. We also offer transportation, at no extra cost, both to and from many local schools.
When your child arrives, whether it’s in our morning or afternoon session, they’ll be greeted by a familiar face and given a nutritious snack to enjoy with their friends. After that, our trained and caring teachers will encourage and lead them through a variety of engaging activities that are developmentally appropriate and designed to expand their knowledge base. In fact, at Celebree School of Carney, our before and after school programs are built on a holistic curriculum, ensuring we’re meeting the needs of the whole child, academically, socially, physically, and in other ways.
Hot Spots Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Carney
Celebree School of Carney strives to give your child a creative learning environment in which to thrive. That’s where our Hot Spots program comes in. These are different centers and opportunities that your son or daughter can choose from each day, whether they want to pursue a current interest or explore a new one. These include:
- Drama and theater production through Spotlight on Celebree
- Set development and costume design in the Studio of Design and Creative Encounters Hot Spots
- Cooking, running culinary experiments, and developing a cookbook collection in the Celebree Café
- Planning and leading a variety of projects, such as publishing the cookbook collection, in Corporation Celebree
- Reporting on various events and activities happening each week through the WCLC Newsroom
- Study Hall for those in need of homework support, as well as the Celebree Game Room Hot Spot for entertainment after school
Ready to schedule your visit? Call Celebree School of Carney today at (410) 668-9883. Our before and after school programs are available to families in Carney, Parkville, and Perry Hall, MD.