2020-2021 Virtual Learning
Our children are going to have a very different experience going to elementary school this fall. We are excited to tell you about how we have prepared our school age program to create an exceptional experience.
- Based on MSDE regulations, school age class size is 14 children with one teacher.
- Each child will have a locker and a personal workstation to promote privacy and allow
uninterrupted space to join online learning or focus on their studies.
- A personal basket of supplies will be provided for each child’s workspace that includes pencils, sharpener, ruler, colored pencils, crayons, post it notes and scissors.
- Tissues and hand sanitizer as well as any additional school supplies required such as notebooks, folders, calculator, etc. should be sent from home.
- We will continue with Celebree’s Technology Policy which states that children will bring their own laptop or tablet to connect to their required online learning platform. Please remember that charging cables and earphones are also required from home for your child’s use and comfort.
- For additional information, click here the link below and someone from our team will reach out to you. Contact Us
Before and After School Programs in Bowie
At Celebree School® of Bowie, we do more than offer a place for your child to spend time before they hit the books or once the school-day is over. In fact, with our before and after school programs – available to families of those in kindergarten through fifth grade in Bowie, MD – we support and enhance your child’s educational experiences. That means when they’re here with us, they’ll be doing more than just homework, but actively learning and growing in a way that’s fun and exciting.
What to Expect from Our Before and After School Programs
When you send your child to Celebree School of Bowie for before and after school programs, you can bring them in as early as 6:30 am and pick them up in the evening as late as 6:30 pm. When they’re with us, they’ll always be greeted by a friendly and familiar face and fed a healthy snack. In addition, both before and after school transportation are included at no extra expense for you.
Celebree School of Bowie offers your child a wide variety of activities each day, all part of a curriculum that is holistic in nature. From play time outside to putting their creative skills to use indoors, they’ll always be fully engaged, as well as building on what they’re learning in school. Whatever age or stage they’re at, you can also rest easy that they’ll be in the hands of experienced and caring teachers who are dedicated to helping them maximize their potential.
Before and After School Programs at Celebree School of Bowie
As educators, the team at Celebree School of Bowie is committed to helping children explore existing interests, as well as develop new ones through our before and after school programs. That’s where our School Age program comes in. We encourage their creativity and curiosity by offering a range of learning experiences from project based learning and spot challenges to classroom connections, all while having the opportunity to spend time in our six different interest areas. These help to provide them with opportunities to grow and develop, explore new interests, and build on existing ones. Some activities they can choose from include:
- Culinary experiments and cookbook creation in the Celebree Café
- Participate in a STEM project in the Engineering Zone
- Theater production in the Drama area
- Embrace their creativity in the Art Studio
- Unwind in our Technology Area
- Homework help in our Study Hall
If you’d like to learn more about our before and after school programs offered throughout Bowie and Glenn Dale, MD, call Celebree School of Bowie at (301) 805-1310 today for your visit.