Infant Child Care in Bowie: The Celebree™ School Community
Entrusting your child into the care of someone else is difficult. Yet at Celebree School® of Bowie, you’ll rest easy your precious baby is in the most nurturing, loving hands during your time away. Not only is our team of early childhood educators passionate about providing infant child care to families throughout Bowie, MD, but they’re dedicated to ensuring that first transition out of the home and into school is as happy as possible.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
With Celebree School of Bowie’s infant child care program, we strive to develop open and supportive relationships with all our parents. We want to know about your baby’s developmental needs, personality, routine, and special considerations. At the start of each day, we’ll also discuss in detail how your baby’s night went, as well as when they had their last feeding and diaper change, ensuring the most consistent care possible.
Other highlights of Celebree School of Bowie’s infant child care program include:
- A primary teacher to give your infant the one-to-one attention they need to feel safe and thrive.
- A nurturing setting where your baby will be held while fed and rocked to sleep each day.
- Daily updates on feedings, nap times, diaper changes, and play, all provided to you via the Celebree Tweet.
- Regular updates documenting your child’s progress developmentally, including any new milestones achieved.
- Age-based programming with separate classrooms for infants in the six weeks to nine months age range, as well as those who are nine to 18 months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Where you decide to enroll your baby will play a pivotal part in their future growth. With Celebree School of Bowie’s infant child care program, you’ll have peace of mind they’re in the right place, receiving the level of care and attention they’d get at home.
Not only will we set individual goals and design lesson plans for your unique child, but we also focus on helping them develop in many ways, from physically and emotionally to socially and cognitively. Through activities ranging from learning basic baby sign language to gain early verbal skills to finger painting to stimulate the sense, your little one will flourish in our secure and happy educational environment.
To find out more, set up a visit today at Celebree School of Bowie by calling (301) 805-1310. We offer infant child care to families throughout Bowie and Glenn Dale, MD.