Our mission at Celebree Schools is to grow people big and small. We cultivate an environment where children thrive and parents, educators, families, and communities unite in support of each other.
Our school family is dedicated to upholding our core values of protect-educate-nurture. We take pride on encouraging confidence in an atmosphere where children feel safe to explore and take developmentally-appropriate risks.
Our commitment to people
Celebree Schools has a 25-year history of commitment to families in Maryland and Delaware and is known for providing high-quality child care and holistic education. Our 800+ employees help make the company’s success possible and are passionate about helping families raise independent, thoughtful children who are excited about learning.
Our core strength
At Celebree, we highly prioritize dedication to personal and professional growth. We understand the role personal leadership plays not just within Celebree Schools but life in the world. We firmly believe in our faculty and staff helping to elevate the quality of each and every Celebree school. We place a strong emphasis on coaching and training our educators – not only to ensure your children have a well-rounded and engaging education, but also maintain their safety and security at all times.
A great place to work
The Celebree Schools family is growing! We recognize the rare opportunity that’s placed upon us and take our responsibility seriously. A rewarding and fulfilling career awaits.
“I am very happy with my experience teaching at the Fallston Celebree School”, Ms. Laura, Substitute Teacher said. “I love that they put me in different classrooms so I can get experience with various ages and learn all the faces around the building. Everyone here treats me like I am already a member of the big family and the children are lovely and teaching me so much!”
Another teacher from Westminster notes how much the directors “show that they care about their employees.” “I look forward to going to work every day,” Ms. Michele said . “The management team is very organized and always on top of what is going on around the building and with our families.”
As Celebree Schools continue to expand – we want you! We are looking for dedicated School Directors in:
- Montgomery County
- Anne Arundel County
- Harford County
- Baltimore County
- Meeting the MSDE-Office of Child Care requirements for the position or willingness to become certified
- Have a proven track record of accomplishing goals through:
- Demonstrated team leadership
- Understanding of business needs and trends and how to adapt
- Proven customer service and communication skills
- Flexibility to adapt to changing priorities with positivity
- Have at least three years of related management experience of a similar level
- Possess a high-energy, positive, can-do and lead-by-example attitude that inspires and engages our teams and families
- Have a degree in early childhood education or related field
Learn more about our culture and our teachers here. Join our growing company that makes each team member feel they are home.