Toddler Day Care in Bel Air
Toddlers are at a rapidly changing stage in life. Just when you think you’ve caught up, they’re on the go, into something new and onto that next phase. It’s why they need to be in the right toddler day care program in Bel Air, MD, one that can keep pace while provide a stimulating and safe environment. You’ll find it at Celebree School® of Bel Air. Our program is built around key elements of early childhood education, led by highly trained educators, and delivered in a way that’s fun and engaging for your growing toddler.
About Our Toddler Day Care Program in Bel Air
Celebree School of Bel Air offers a well-rounded toddler day care program that will help your child gain and practice new skills, as well as build good habits that will serve them well in Preschool, Kindergarten, and beyond. Our classroom is designed with toddlers in mind, offering centers where they’re encouraged to explore, discover, and use their imaginations. We also offer:
- An engaging early childhood curriculum. From science and math to literacy and language, our curriculum focuses on helping your child learn in areas that will be fundamental to their success in school. At the same time, it uses play time as a way to teach, making the approach enjoyable, too.
- A caring team of teachers. Our teachers are a special group of educators who have extensive experience and, at the same time, truly care about each toddler entrusted to them.
- A focus on communicating with you. We want to forge a strong partnership with you. That’s why we encourage you to keep us up to date about your child’s schedule at home, including eating, sleeping, and diaper changes, so we can maintain a similar rhythm.
- A comfortable place that feels like home. We want your little one to feel safe and secure, which is why we give them their own spaces, including a cubby for their belongings and a cot for naps.
- A focus on health and well-being. Beyond teaching academic and social skills, Celebree School of Bel Air’s toddler day care program also encourages self-help, healthy eating, and other important life skills.
- Reports keeping you in-the-know. You’ll get daily reports, via the Celebree Tweet, documenting your child’s activities, including naps, eating, sleeping, and play time. Each quarter, we’ll also provide you with progress reports so you can monitor growth and development. From age three through the Pre-K program, we’ll collect formal work samplings.
To learn more, we invite you to visit Celebree School of Bel Air by calling (410) 803-8435. Our toddler day care program is open to families in Bel Air and Churchville, MD.