Infant Child Care in Bear, DE: The Celebree™ School Community
You want to be there for every smile, squeal, and step. When you can’t, Celebree School® of Bear provides the loving and supportive environment you can feel confident in. With our infant child care program, open to families across Bear, DE, we offer a safe, secure, and warm setting where your baby will thrive. Led by a team of nurturing and dedicated early childhood educators, your precious little one will feel right at home here.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
Communication with our parents is a top priority with Celebree School of Bear, DE’s infant child care program. Babies flourish when they feel comfortable and are on a consistent schedule, getting care that’s unique to them. We aim to provide it by discussing in detail with you their personality, routine, developmental milestones, and any special considerations. In addition, every morning we’ll also discuss how the night before went, as well as their feeding, napping, and diaper change schedule for the day.
Other features of Celebree School of Bear infant care program include:
- Personalized attention from a primary teacher devoted to meeting your baby’s needs.
- A calm, safe setting where your child will be held and rocked during feedings and before nap time.
- Detailed reports provided to you via the Celebree Tweet each day that capture meal times, naps, diaper changes, and more.
- Regular updates so you’re aware of developmental progress and milestones.
Babies change rapidly, which is why an age-appropriate environment is so important. At Celebree School of Bear, DE, we provide it in our infant child care program with one classroom for babies who are six weeks to nine months and another for those who are nine to eighteen months.
Individual Infant Child Care Plans
Where you enroll your baby will play a big part in their growth. With Celebree School of Bear, DE’s infant child care program, you can rest assured they’re in a place not only dedicated to meeting their daily needs, but also helping them develop socially, emotionally, cognitively, and physically through individualized goals and lesson plans. This includes by participating in many educational activities, such as:
- Creating artwork, like hand prints and footprints, to stimulate the senses.
- Engaging in social play so they gain emotional and interpersonal skills that help them interact with others.
- Learning basic sign language to promote early communication and language skills.
- Building fine and gross motor abilities through a range of different experiences.
To find out more about our infant child care program, we invite you to set up a visit today at Celebree School of Bear, DE by calling (302) 834-0436.