Infant Child Care in Ashburn Farm: The Celebree™ School Community
Celebree School® of Ashburn Farm is a special place for that precious little one in your life. We offer our infant child care program to those in Ashburn Farm, VA from six weeks to 18 months.
With our school, you’ll get a team of nurturing and experienced teachers who will snuggle, hug, and rock your child, providing the one-on-one care that’s necessary at this tender age. At the same time, we’ll learn about your child’s unique needs and development, so we can help them begin their journey of growing, meeting milestones, and becoming confident big kids as they do.
About Our Infant Child Care Program
Putting your infant into someone else’s hands is a serious decision. You can rest easy with our team of loving and nurturing professionals. Not only will your little one be receiving excellent care, but they’ll be growing by leaps and bounds as they do.
The infant child care program at Celebree School of Ashburn Farm provides:
- A primary caregiver, so your baby is held while they eat and are rocked to sleep.
- Open communication, so we can learn about your child’s evening and morning when you arrive.
- Consistency from home to school, so your child feels comfortable and secure when they’re with us.
- Separate rooms for infants from six weeks to nine months, and babies from nine to 18 months to ensure we’re meeting the needs of your growing child.
- 6 weeks to 9 months
- 9 months to 18 months
Individual Infant Child Care Plans in Ashburn Farm
Before your infant begins in our child care program, the team at Celebree School of Ashburn Farm will work to gain an understanding of their personality and developmental needs, so we can individualize our care around them. This helps them feel more comfortable and at home with us.
While learning begins at birth, we’ve also created lesson plans and activities that help children at this particular stage reach important milestones. They cover areas such as:
- Language and communication, including basic sign language for words like “eat” and “more.”
- Physical development through a focus on fine and gross motor skills.
- Socialization through play time and interaction at learning centers.
- Cognitive development by engaging in hands-on activities and different tactile projects.
During their time in our child care program, Celebree School of Ashburn Farm will also report your infant’s activities each day, so you know about meals, diaper changes, naps, play time, and other important details of their day. We’ll also provide you with quarterly reports that update you on your child’s milestones and progress.
Ready to find out more? Call Celebree School of Ashburn Farm at (703) 879-2452. Our infant child care proudly serves families in Ashburn Farm, Ashburn, Ryan, and nearby areas in VA. We look forward to meeting you!