Daycare in Ashburn
How We Support Personal & Social Development
During the early years, your child discovers a lot about themselves and how to interact with peers and adults. Make sure it’s in a healthy, happy setting, like Celebree School® of Ashburn Farm. In our daycare, open to families in Ashburn, Ashburn Farm, and nearby areas in VA, we’ll equip your child with the social and personal skills that are necessary for success in school and life. From learning to resolve conflicts and building friendships to becoming more self-sufficient, our daycare offers a solid foundation to grow on.
Personal & Social Development in Our Daycare Curriculum
The curriculum at Celebree School of Ashburn Farm is holistic in nature, focusing on the whole child. This means we go beyond literacy, math, and science to also promote strong social, personal, and emotional skills. We do this in a range of ways, including through:
- Teaching children to share, cooperate, and collaborate with others through a range of fun group activities and lessons.
- Encouraging children to use their imagination as they play with their peers, so they’re learning and growing together.
- Helping children to manage emotions, including anger and sadness, and resolve conflicts in a healthy way.
- Empowering children with self-help skills, from using the bathroom independently to feeding themselves and putting away their belongings.
- Setting expectations for treating peers and adults with kindness and respect, so everyone feels included and secure.
As your child gets older, they’ll continue to gain more empathy and understanding in our caring hands. Every step of the way, our experienced early childhood educators will be there to help them manage growing pains, gain more self-awareness, and ultimately evolve into a kind, happy, self-assured big kid.
Visit Our Daycare in Ashburn to Learn More
At Celebree School of Ashburn Farm, our daycare embraces the differences and even personalizes our lessons around each unique child. If you’d like to learn more, we invite you to visit us and see for yourself what makes us special. We’ll explain more about our holistic approach and how we prepare children for school and life. At the same time, you can see our classrooms and find out more about our teachers, so you can make the right choice for your child.
Our daycare is open to children from six weeks to age 12 in:
- Ashburn Farm
- And throughout the surrounding area
Call Celebree School of Ashburn Farm at (703) 879-2452 today to learn more or set up a visit to our daycare in Ashburn, VA.