The safe, fun and proven way to get ready for kindergarten.
Celebree’s programs set an example for all early childhood education centers, with Kindergarten Readiness being the final steps along the path to success in kindergarten.
The Kindergarten Readiness program for four-year-old children follows the Maryland Model for School Readiness and the Delaware Keys for Success. According to the Maryland State Department of Education’s Initiatives , “Maryland well understands that a high-quality system of early childhood education depends upon tight coordination of early learning programs, services and resources.”
At age four, your child is transitioning from being a young child to an independent learner. Nursery school days are more structured than they were as a toddler.
- Teachers identify where children are developmentally and plan accordingly
- Children learn self-help skills while improving language and social skills
- Activity centers encourage creativity, exploration and imagination
- Arts, crafts and play develop fine and gross motor skills further
- Language and literacy skills are developed through group activities in a classroom setting
- Phonetic awareness is extended into math, science and the concept of opposites
- Four-year olds strengthen their social skills and self-confidence
We utilize the Work Sampling System and individual portfolios to document your child’s growth and development. From age three through Kindergarten Readiness, we collect a formal sampling of their progress in the Seven Domains of Learning:
- Personal and Social Development
- Language and Literacy
- Mathematical Thinking
- Scientific Thinking
- Social Studies
- The Arts
- Physical Development and Health
Come and see for yourself!
We take child care very seriously. And because of that, Celebree kids get to have fun while learning. Get in contact with your local Celebree Learning Center and see for yourself. Bring your child. We want you both to be excited about choosing Celebree.