At Celebree Learning Centers, we PROTECT, EDUCATE and NURTURE children.
Celebree is known for its top-of-the-line educational programs and parenting
resources, and we pride ourselves on our unique blend of fun and learning
in a safe and nurturing childcare environment. We teach children positive
social skills and values as they learn about their world through age-appropriate
play, projects and activities. Our curriculum is constructive and developmentally
appropriate. Friendship, sharing, safety, cleanliness, creativity and
responsibility are just some of the important values that are inspired
throughout a day of play. Established in 1994, Celebree is the largest
privately owned childcare operation with 15 centers throughout Maryland.
The employees of Celebree Learning Centers are part of a very important
team. The jobs that we perform every day make a difference in the quality
of life experienced by the children in our care as well as the peace
of mind experienced by their parents in knowing their child has been
placed in caring and qualified hands. FOUR ways to apply for a job at
Celebree Learning Centers:
- Click on “Locations”. You may call the center
of your choice to inquire about current openings.
- You can print and
complete the application and mail/fax to the center of your choice.
can e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org and attach your application and
resume. Please indicate the specific location or county that
Employee Investment Cycle
As part of our commitment to offering our staff members opportunities
to become increasingly proficient in their position as well as being
able to grown within the CELEBREE Organization, we have development and
implemented our Employee Investment Cycle. The chart above represents
the flow of activities that are included as part of this cycle. Each
component is described below:
- New full time staff members will attend a three day six hour orientation
to CELEBREE’S policies and procedures
- New part time staff members
will attend a one evening three hour orientation to CELEBREE’S
policies and procedures
- Annual Seminar
- In order to remain in the employee cycle of development,
all employees will be asked to attend an annual 2 hour seminar pertaining
of their job.
- These seminars are held once quarterly and hosted
by the Director of Training and Development
- In order to remain in the employee cycle of development, all employees
will be asked to attend an annual 2 hour seminar pertaining to functions
of their job.
- These seminars are held once quarterly and hosted by the
Director of Training and Development.
14 Day Review
- All New employees will have a review 14 days following Orientation
- This review will allow one-on-one coaching and assessment
between the Director and new employee.
- The employee will have the
opportunity to give feedback in the 14 day self assessment.
- Classroom Observations will be completed two times per year. May/June & November/January
review of licensing procedures, classroom appearance and arrangement,
classroom management and interactions and written communications.
the employee’s next scheduled I.G.P. the Director will
review the progress of goals set in the classroom observations.
Individual Growth Plans
- This individual coaching will take place two times per year. February/March/April
- The I.G.P. assess an employee in three different
areas of development; Talent, Brand, and Operations
- During the Classroom
Observations each staff member will have a review of their individual
goals set during their I.G.P.
- Continued Education Units are necessary to maintain Senior Staff
and Director requirements. Child Care Administration requires 3 C.E.U.
annually for Senior Staff and 6 C.E.U. credits annually for Directors.
offers the opportunity to earn 4 C.E.U. credits at the company’s
expense, and the additional opportunity to add up to 12 C.E.U. credits
at their expense.
Annual Teacher’s Conference
- One full day of professional development & teacher enrichment
in October of each year
Annual Performance Review
- Summary of on-going feedback and opportunity for merit increase.
Annual Reviews are completed by the Regional Directors annually in
- Staff members Annual Reviews are completed by the Center Directors
annually on the staff members anniversary date